วันอังคารที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2561

My Life in Indonesia (Banjarmasin)

My Life in Indonesia (Banjarmasin)

1/02/2018

        Hello everyone My name is Pipat Khunwong studies in facuty of education Khonkaen university, Thailand. This is the first time for SEA Teacher Project Batch 5. I departed from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Thailand by Thai Airways at 8:20 am to Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Indonesia. After that I get in shuttle bus from terminal 2 to terminal 1 and getting to Syamsudin Noor Airport, Banjarmasin. when I was in Syamsudin Noor airport coordinator welcomes well. I was so impressed and so tired. My accommodation is well-appointed with 2 bedrooms and 4 stay here, 3 Thai and 1 Filipino. My accommodation is well-appointed with 2 bedrooms and 4 stay here (3 Thai and 1 Filipino) Thank you for the good hospitality.

My Purpose of practicum SEA Teacher Project Batch 5

1. Development of teaching skills
2. Learn teaching techniques from the teachers in the school.
3. Improve my English skill.
4. Cultural exchange







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Time to say thank you

        I'd like to thank you Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) and SEA Teacher Projec For good projects.  T...