วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2561

Time to Teaching and Evaluation class 22/02/2018

22/02/2018

        Today is Time to Teaching and Evaluation class. I am very excited I teach about Circular flow of income topic in grade 8C the time, use 80 minute time, I prepared my selfe more. Improve the teaching of many think that is the problem and is ready to teach but I have big problem was a power outage. I can't use media and technology at all. Just play the game described and lectures, it made some students did not understand and could not participate in the activities of some activities. I described the groups that still do not understand. I admit that I feel terrible, but I have to thank and appreciate all students. They try to learn and understand, The evaluator says she understand the situation. And appreciate that I can solve the problem well. And can control the classroom.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Time to say thank you

        I'd like to thank you Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) and SEA Teacher Projec For good projects.  T...