วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2561

Time to Assistant (Week 2) 13/02/2018

13/02/2018

Schedule for my Observation


Date
Activities
Description
Tuesday, 13/02/2018
Teaching assistant and Teaching
Teaching assistant grade 8B, Topic Thai Culture and Economics, Instructor Mr.Rahmat. And Teaching grade 9H, Topic Thai Culture.
Wednesday, 14/02/2018
Invigilator
National examination about math and English.
Thursday 15/02/2018
Invigilator
National examination about science and Bahasa Indonesia language
Saturday, 17/02/2018
Teaching assistant
Grade 7H, Topic Economics, Instructor Mr.Rahmat.
Monday, 19/02/2018
Teaching assistant
Grade 8C, Topic Economics, Instructor Mr.Rahmat.

         The first day of teaching assistant in grade 8B, Instructor Mr.Rahmat (My mentor), when I into this class, My mentor told me to teach students about the country Thailand. Without telling me in advance, I teach basic greetings, thai culture, thai music, Artist of Thailand and attractions in Thailand. I teach around 30 minutes after that my mentor teach on economics. When end of this class, Mrs.Harniati tells me to teach about my country in grade 9H, I teach around 45 minutes, So I feel slightly shocked because they didn't prepare well beforehand, but it is a good experience.





         

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Time to say thank you

        I'd like to thank you Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) and SEA Teacher Projec For good projects.  T...