วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2561

Time to Teaching 20/02/2018

20/02/2018

        The first day of teaching. I'm very excited. Use the time to prepare for and write lesson plans is quite long time. I teach about topic Circular flow of income in grade 8C time, use the time 80 minute. By teaching the game, Group Process and presentations. Students cooperated very well. I was very impressed But I still feel that the teaching content is not continuous. I have a problem with the communication with students sometimes, but I used a Power Point program to explain, used of the images and symbols that will help students understand more easily







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Time to say thank you

        I'd like to thank you Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) and SEA Teacher Projec For good projects.  T...